Life Course Discovery - Wake up to your life purpose

May seminar
Self Discovery
The Joy of Living
powered by

My Blog - Notes from the Heart

Self discovery

No one cares what you know until they know how much you care. On the way to self discovery there are two ways to change. One is through repetition practicing something over and over, the other is through a strongly emotionalized charged event. When something touches your heart with that much impact it changes your life forever. To see other people have such an experience has touched our hearts in a profound way. We will be forever grateful to those who participate in our seminars, sincerely, John and Charlie

14 Comments to Self discovery:

Comments RSS
Chris Baker on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 12:21 PM
Thank you again, John & Charlie, for the wonderful seminar. I never thought something like this could work for me & I'm so grateful that it did!! Your work has truly changed the way I look at myself and my life, it feels so good to finally feel so good.
Reply to comment

John and Charlie on Sunday, July 01, 2012 3:17 PM
Thank you Chris, you are the one that had the courage to step out and look at yourself with courage and honesty. It's people like you that reminds us why we do this work. Thank you Chris we look forward to seeing in the future.

Terri Zaft on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 4:55 PM
I AM GLAD you let us all see the REAL you!

Charlie on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:15 PM
To participate in and watch people changes their lives.. there is no greater Joy for me. Congratulations Chris, very Happy for you !
Reply to comment

John and Charlie on Sunday, July 01, 2012 3:21 PM
Thank you Charlie K. for all your support and service, you are making a difference in the world and the lives of others. We appreciate your leadership and love.

Terri Zaft on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:16 PM
I have known John and Charlie for over 30 years. Our children have played together, and are now raising their children. I have been a student and a staff member, for both the basic and the advanced seminars. I attest to the power of change, and I believe that through this work, I am a change in the world I wish to see. If you are stuck, why not commit to a weekend that will change your life, rather than repeat everything that keeps you where you're at? The tivo will still be there if you don't wanna do life different, and the life you were meant to live will be there if you accept it. I will be here to support you either way. You, too, can have purpose, satisfaction, and love in you life!
Reply to comment

John and Charlie on Sunday, July 01, 2012 3:24 PM
Way to go Teri, We are so proud of you and the growth we have seen! Thank you for your support and energy, Lots of love J&C;

Peggy Anderson on Friday, June 29, 2012 3:54 PM
Glad you are back in the swing of providing this great experience to all those who wish to participate. I learned so much about myself and others through the seminars and will carry the experience with me always.
Reply to comment

John and Charlie on Sunday, July 01, 2012 3:11 PM
Thank you Peggy, we appreciate your support and wish you well in whatever endeavors you pursue, we know how many lives you have touch through your desire to make the world a better place. We love you and wish you well. Love, John and Charlie

John on Saturday, June 30, 2012 6:30 PM
Be yourself everyone else is already taken. Happiness is an inside job. Going inside and making contact with your authentic self will free you of having to depend on outside circumstances to bring you joy.
Reply to comment

John on Sunday, July 01, 2012 3:37 PM
Are you afraid to be yourself? Why is that? When do we make the decision to be whatever other people say we should be? Be yourself the only persons permission that you need is your own. Discover the power of being authentic!
Reply to comment

John on Monday, July 02, 2012 3:32 PM
Honesty is such a lonely word. Do you like being in the company of those who have the courage to be honest? If we can't get real then we can't grow. How would it feel to be real all the time? Discover the power of living in honesty!
Reply to comment

John on Friday, July 06, 2012 10:08 PM
You gotta get real in order to heal! "Humble yourself enough to look at yourself with courage and honesty." Hiding from your feelings is like hiding in a house that's on fire, you're going to get burned. Arrogance is ignorance with attitude, humility is getting real with how you feel! Discover who you are and be that.LCD
Reply to comment

hotel in jaipur on Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:04 AM
I like your post thanks for sharing this information sharme with public.
Reply to comment